Life. You know what I mean, an appliance breaks down, the furnace clogs and has to be cleaned, your child lost one of his brand new shoes in a mud hole and suddenly you have to shell out another $15-20 for
Perhaps you are already ahead of the game, you put a lot of effort into planning the holidays and you manages to pick up a few gifts along the way. If not, don't fret, your starting in the right place.
2. Go down through your list and determine whether the gift should be a personal (individual) gift or a family gift.
For instance, for your own children you would choose personal gifts, but when choosing a gift for a neighbor's child, you might choose a family gift for the household to enjoy.)
3. For each person/ family, jot down a few things that
4. You're almost done. Now comes the tough part. You need to determine a dollar amount that you plan to spend this holiday season. Once you come up with a grand total, then go down through your list and plug in numbers. For instance, you might spend $25 on your Parents, $50 on your children, $5 on a neighbor, etc. Be as realistic as possible, and do not allow for gifts on your credit card. To avoid the Holiday Crunch (and the months of regret that follow) I'm going to show you how to give gifts you can afford.
5. If you've completed everything above, you're doing wonderfully. You now have a complete list of WHO you need gifts for, What They Like (half the battle), How much money you can afford for their gift, now all you have to do is decide what to give them.
2. Kathy--- Individual--- Gambling, Accountant, always has nice nails-- $5-- Gift: Casino Survival Kit & Manicure Gift basket
In order to make this project even easier for you, here are Free Printable Holiday Organizer and Full Holiday budget planner:
Free Printable Holiday Organizer: this is a simple rendition of the holiday planner to make it easier to choose gifts and have an idea of who to add to your Christmas list.
Free Organizer # 2: Here is another Free Printable Holiday Organizer in Fall Colors
Plan for items such as entertainment, holiday meals for family gatherings, holiday photos, traveling, gift packaging and more