Forum Replies Created
Monica’s right..you can spend as much as you want or as little. We’ve gone to many parks like this. If you eat a good breakfast in the morning a light lunch in the park and supper when you leave food doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
My kids had always rather ride the rides and have fun instead of eating.
1) 2 Pressure Cookers- I cook almost everything in them
2) Slow Cooker- If its not in the pressure cookers its in here
3) Deep Fryer- So I can cook for my husband
4) Filter Pitcher- To remove salt from our water
5) Long Handle Spoons-
6) Freezer Bags- For the left overs
7) Cutting Board-
8) Sharp Butcher Knife
9) Plastic Bowls- For storing anything
10) Dish Drainer- Holds everything from dishes to veggiesAugust 16, 2013 at 2:54 am in reply to: What top 5 things are a *Must Have* in your pantry? #442494
The top 5 things in my pantry are
1) Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning–replaces salt, pepper and other seasonings
2) Flour–pancakes, biscuits, cakes, coating…
3) Oil–frying, baking, cooking
4) Sugar–husband can’t live without it
5) Honey–my sweetener, cooking, pancakes, first aid
My husband is on blood thinners and gets cuts and scrapes that bleed easy. Spray on deodrant stops the bleeding. This was recommeneded by his dermotologist.