Forum Replies Created
My three goals for 2014 are:
1. To remain smoke free, because I quit smoking a little over a month ago.��
2. To lose 20 pounds, which 5 came from quitting my horrible habit. ��
3. Lastly, I would like to run 2 miles in 12 minutes. Right now I’m running 2 miles in 18 minutes. ��
My 3 goals for 2014 are:
1. To remain smoke free, because I just quit a month ago.
2. To lose 20 lbs. 5lbs. came from quitting.
3. To run 2 miles in 12 minutes
@Budget101 392027 wrote:
Welcome to a Budget101 Beat the Clock Challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following Challenge Question BEFORE the Clock runs out!
The Challenge Question is : Name 3 changes you intend to make in your life in order to meet your New Year Fitness Resolution(s) this year!
Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button and answer the challenge question! (Seriously, that’s it) This is a “Beat the clock Challenge” that may end at ANY Moment!
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31YvPtJtAqL._AA160_.jpg What is the Goodie Giveaway for this Challenge? We’re giving away a FitBit to help you reach your goals! Fitbit makes it easy to track activity, sync stats, see trends
and set & reach goals!
You can also download the Fitbit app for Free right now too!Good Luck!