Yummy Election Day Freebies!!

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Yummy Election Day Freebies!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

A few stores are offering freebies for Election Day (11/6/12)

Ben & Jerry’s (12pm-9pm) $1 Ice Cream Scoops!
      On November 6th, from Noon – 9PM, Ben & Jerry’s wants to celebrate Election Day with you. In an act of legal Civil Disobedience, we have set up Currency Stamping Stations to promote a reversal of the landmark Supreme Court case, Citizens United.
      Ben & Jerry’s will be selling $1 Scoops when purchased with stamped currency on November 6th, 2012. Ben & Jerry’s – Vermont’s Finest – Ben & Jerry’s

California Tortilla will give you a free taco with an “I Voted” sticker

Chick-fil-A will give you a free chicken sandwich with an “I Voted” sticker

Daily Grill will give you a free appetizer with an “I Voted” sticker

Eatn Park will give you a free coffee

Krispy Kreme will give you a free star-shaped doughnut decorated with red and blue sprinkles

Olive Garden will give you a free dolcini with purchase of any entree and an “I voted” sticker

Shanes Rib Shack will give you a free Vote America Meal with an “I Voted” sticker #budget101

Starbucks will give you a free 12-ounce coffee. They will give the coffee to anyone who asks for it.

Taco Bueno – Guac the Vote! Free Chips & Guacamole if you vote

#Budget101 #Freebies

Here are some more I found today

Rubio’s – Grilled or Blackened Tilapia Tacos will be on sale for $1.50 after 2:30. No coupon required.

Tijuana Flats – Any free appetizer! Have to have “I Voted” sticker.

Tim Hortons – You can get a free donut wyb any drink & wear “I Voted” sticker.

White Castle – Make any purchase and get a free small Sweet Potato Waffle Fry.

Z’Tejas – If you dine in, they’re offering a BOGO deal on entrees. If you order to-go, get 20% off. Note this only applies from 4pm-close.

Hooter’s Election Day free appetizer with $10 purchase- Hooters is offering a free appetizer with $10 purchase on Election Day 11/6
      like the other offers you have to show “I voted” sticker

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Yummy Election Day Freebies!!