- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated March 23, 2009 at 10:05 pm by .
- March 14, 2009 at 4:24 pm #271585mos
Baked, boiled, mashed, roasted — it doesn’t matter! if you have about 4 servings leftover, you can make the next dish!
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tbs tarragon
1 tbs orange juice
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp jelllied cranberry sauce
about 4+ servings of cooked potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add potatoes and mix well. Place potato mixture in a casserole dish and cover tightly with foil if dish doesn’t have a lid. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are thoroughly heated. 4 servings = about 250 calories
- March 15, 2009 at 12:19 pm #417551tsgalMos, you’ve come with another good one. I don’t know where you are getting the recipes, but you’ve had some good ones lately. Thanks.
- March 21, 2009 at 3:35 pm #418020mos
thank you! most are from years of cooking and playing;-)
- March 22, 2009 at 1:29 pm #418081crankymae
mos,What are leftover mashed potatoes? It’s a creature I’ve never seen in my house.LOLOL!
- March 23, 2009 at 10:05 pm #418211mos
must live in a house of more than one! LOL! I’m a single with furbabies, but I always cook a minimum of four servings and recycle into other meals or freeze portions or use for lunches;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.