- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 29, 2012 at 12:55 am by .
- March 29, 2012 at 12:55 am #304720
You might be a Survivalist/Prepper IF…
– you can spout the location of every mosque, nuclear target, and possible civilian targets in a tri-state area.
– your wife has to remind you to leave the college fund money alone when purchasing “stuff”.
– you have more money tied up in your BOV than you do your BOL.
– the local police chief calls you when the have a question about firearms.
– the Fire Department has you on the list as a source of available water during a time of crisis.
– You have enough experience with shaking cans so that you can tell what is in it even when there is no label on it.
– You know 15 ways to preserve meat, but can’t answer the question “what’s for dinner honey?”.
– The aforementioned Fire Department has a map of your house indicating powder and silver storage (think falling safe) locations to be aware of if ever there is a fire.
– You know what a “fan Di-Pole” is and you actually have a six legged one on your property.
– Your three year old learned “the 10” of firearms safety before he even knew how to read.
– Your one year old practices OPSEC.
– You bought diamonds that had nothing to do with making a woman happy.
-Your kids still think the cat you “rescued” is a pet and not a potential food source.
– You have 3 backups to every resource that enters your home.
– Your will is written so cryptically that the attorney calls it a “Scavenger Hunt”.
– You have parts guns that support your backup guns.
– you know that hail and solar panels = SHTF
– The letters S, H, T & F are worn off of your computer keyboard.
-Even your dog has a BOB
– You have more food than the local Mini-Mart.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.