- February 16, 2019 at 12:22 am #396393
Yogurt Blender Pancakes
1/2 cup rolled oatsPlace all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
Preheat a pancake griddle or nonstick skillet to 350°. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot surface for each pancake. Let cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface, about 1 to 2 min, then flip and continue cooking until done, another minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
Serve with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey or real maple syrup. Serves 4
- May 16, 2019 at 9:02 am #575558BobbyPerezParticipant
Is there any other way to blend, if someone does not have a proper blender.
- May 16, 2019 at 8:49 pm #575601
BobbyPerez, if you have a hand-mixer you could use that…start off at low speed and gradually ease up to high so that you aren’t throwing your ingredients all over you and your counter…giggle.. Then there’s always just beating the dickens out of the ingredients by hand until you have a smooth batter. I’m lazy so I use my blender to keep everything contained and can pour right from the blender. Let us know what you do and how it turns out;-D
- May 17, 2019 at 9:14 am #575620BobbyPerezParticipantYes, thank you, well, in the market there are two types of mixer are available one is electric and other is hand. I think electric is the best option to go for.
- June 2, 2019 at 5:29 am #576039bond16Participant
This yogurt pancakes should be the perfect breakfast for me and i will give it a trial
- June 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm #576303
bond16, did you get a chance to try this breakfast? Let us know if you enjoyed it!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.