Stuff I’d Like to See General Yesterday I was your favoritest Mom, today you dont open your door to tell me hi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Liss August 30, 2018 at 11:03 am.

• Author

When the kids turn that awkward age where they arent babies and they arent grown but they still want to be a bit of both while the hormonal transition of the invasion of the teenage body snatchers turns them into confusing sacks of TNT !

With a nitro chaser!! Its super hard , and makes us question ourselves! Did we go wrong in a parenting avenue that we could have navigated differently!!?

Nope, they just need extra patience , love, warm cookies and milk( without you hovering to watch ) , yes I am very serious!

They still need the cuddle love but from as length away for the moment! This is where they show you what they are doing with all that you taught them and all the love and care your aleepness nights bought is coming to fruition!

Dont cut off the buds before they get a chance to flower!! Grin , bear it, grit your teeth and make some cookies for that confused baby/kid/ young adult ✨🦋✨ see what comes from the cacoon ✨🦋✨

That is so true! I’m dealing with a similar situation with my 18 year old son.

Liss
    Keymaster

Agreed, it’s hard, particularly when they reach their late teens and they’re trying to figure out who they are & where they fit in the world.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General Yesterday I was your favoritest Mom, today you dont open your door to tell me hi