- November 17, 2010 at 1:50 am #288363
All presenting donors at American Red Cross donor centers during this special promotion will receive a pair of tickets to a Detroit Pistons game on either:
Saturday, January 08, 2011 – Philadelphia 76ers
Saturday, January 22, 2011 – Phoenix Suns
These tickets are for personal use only. They will be mailed out by December 15, 2010. Type of tickets are unknown.
WHO CAN DONATE?
* You must be at least 17 years of age, meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and be in general good health.
* Become a regular blood donor. Donors may give whole blood up to six times a year or every 56 days.
* The American Red Cross needs all blood types.
* The blood type most needed is Type O negative. Hospitals used it more frequently because it can be given to anyone in an emergency situation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.