Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I think it is my daughter. I did not have anything growing up. My mom made us wear highwaters to school becasue she did not like to shop. The one thing I can say is that when we go shopping i wait for the sales. Like at JC Penny here in NY, They are having a clearance sale of everything. I told my daughter that she can look at things with the Green tag. They were an additional 15% off the already 75% off. My son I am at the point where he is going to be 17. I am buying him gift cards and giving him advice then he takes what he will and see how far the $$ does not go. I am curious what everyones downfall is on their budgeting? I can do great on clothes for mebut I am terrible with clothes for my 13 year old daughter.
      I think it is because I didnt have nice clothes etc when I was a kid. I also splurge on fruit. I know that sounds silly but I remeber that as a kid
      alot of FRuits were not in my moms food

Dee Need Vehicle work Done? Contact Time Wise Mobile Mechanic 518-470-2377 Ask for Jeff..He will set up a time to come and meet with you to check out your vehicle problems. He comes to you at home or work or where ever you happen to be! Open 24 hrs

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.