Worst budgeting items..tips – taxes

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Worst budgeting items..tips – taxes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Well that is the problem isn’t it, finding the right category! I do our taxes myself using TaxCut software (no business or I imagine I wouldn’t) and I have to figure it out for myself, don’t know whether my children do their own. None of the sites posted in any of the answers so far seem to answer the question of how or where to take these deductions, and the people who do deduct them seem have accountants who do their taxes and don’t seem to know what exactly their accountants are doing.

That would make me nervous. After all, they are not going to be paying any of your taxes or fines that may ensue if they are doing something that is not really allowed.

Sue

Maja Drouin wrote:
      >
      >
      As far as I am aware of you guys should definitely be able to deduct a lot of
      those items you mentioned, it’s just a matter of putting it under the right category…

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Worst budgeting items..tips – taxes