Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My downfall would have to be the stuff for the kids. Like yesterday I spent $34 on pizzas for my DS club meeting at school. But it won’t kill me, and it makes for good memories for him. So for me, that’s what it’s all about. I guess that would be my reason for saving in other areas. I also spend on the kids extra curricular. But I wouldn’t consider NOT having them in – it’s so important for kids to be occupied doing constructive activities. So right now the kids are in softball, beading, reading, science, basketball, archery, art, drama, piano and scouts. BTW Tressa, we are a volleyball family too! My DH has coached for years, HS and we both coached Club last winter (took this winter off, just too much to do both with our family situation, plus I have a great dislike for the Club owners). Where does your DD play?

Pj Insane Mom to J, J, N, L, B, H, N, N, N, B, B, K, K, T, S, R ages 28y – 10mo (but only 8 kids at home now)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.