- September 7, 2014 at 7:04 pm #318462
I originally got this recipe from Color me Food, which apparently is no longer available. i saved the photos and recipe into my azz file, but all credit really goes to them.
it is touted as being the worlds best chicken and i’ve got to say that it really is breathtakingly simple and delicious
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
- You’ll need to Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine mustard, syrup, and vinegar in a bowl or ziploc bag.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.Pour the seasoning mixture over chicken,coating each breast
- Season with chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes (depending on how thick the breasts are!)
Original Recipe & Photo Source: https://colormefood.com/2013/03/02/the-worlds-best-chicken
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 10, 2016 at 11:23 am #446290FreebieQueenModerator
If you don’t have Maple Syrup, Use Honey for Honey Dijon Chicken, It’s excellent!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.