This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by tlmcallister January 20, 2017 at 6:38 pm.

• Author

How do you handle you handle manage your time being a working mom? My husband and I are having issues lately when it comes to family time. I have become quite busy with my work due to recent promotion and I don’t have really have enough quality time for the family.

So, my option now is to resign and to put up a business so I can still have a source of income. Unless you have a better idea that you want to suggest 🙂 Going back to the main option which to open a business…I’m thinking of opening a bakeshop or a coffee shop (I have a barista friend) but my I’m not sure if any bank will grant my application for business loan if I’ll be resigning from work. Would you know the process?

Thanks.

While it may seem like a good idea to resign from a job and open a business, please reconsider. Running a business will chew up your time just as much, if not more, than your current job. I work from 6 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.

Saturdays are for cooking/shopping/prep work for the week (take hubby/kids with you shopping, stop somewhere and have a quick lunch) and Sundays are my ‘relax and have fun with my Family’ days. If I am prepping food for the week, that means less time is spent cooking, and less time cleaning up after. Crockpots are my friends as they make dinner for you, essentially.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register