WONDERING if we haave any members in Indiana

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List WONDERING if we haave any members in Indiana

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello to all in Indiana. I live near Indianapolis area.

Hanna W wrote: Hi Danielle, I’m in Kendallville, IN. I think it would be great to share good deals for our area. Here’s one I know of. According to a friend who works at the Kendallville Wal-Mart, hey have a new manager who is clearance crazy! He doesn’t like last season’s merchandise to take up space. I just bought 3 pr of dressy sandals for $1 each. He even clearanced out riding lawnmowers for under $200!!! I
      missed that one, Rats! So it may be worth the occasional trip to Kendallville to check it out. Hanna

D Meyer wrote: Hi there Budget 101 members I was just wondering if we have anyone in Indiana I an in Fort Wayne lets see how many of us in the state there are and if there are any local deals anywhere. Thanks Danielle
      Catch up on fall’s hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List WONDERING if we haave any members in Indiana