- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 9, 2014 at 10:26 am by .
- October 9, 2014 at 10:26 am #347043
Current Class Available: A classic cooking technique, braising is an ideal way to prepare dinner in the fall. Join us to learn how to correctly braise meats and vegetables and how to create a flavorful sauce and fresh accompaniments to go along with braised dishes.
When: Oct. 12 Autumn Braising
Each month brings a new lineup of cooking classes to your local Williams-Sonoma store. Learn about cuisines from around the world – and close to home – from our talented chefs and culinary experts.
- Hour-long technique classes are free and include tastings of prepared dishes.
- Participants enjoy 10% savings on select same-day store purchases.
- Available at all stores; class times vary by store location.
- Class size is limited – call your local store to register.Available at select stores; class dates and times vary by store location.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.