- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated July 18, 2011 at 11:42 am by .
- July 12, 2011 at 8:43 pm #296328drea
Ok, I’ve been lurking here for a very long time and I thought I’d add my .02 :
Here it is- I always keep a full gallon jug of water in the fridge, year round. Here are my reasons why:
- Our City Water is Never cold- running the tap wastes Water and costs $$$
- I refuse to buy disposable plastic bottles- another money waster & green issue
- Everyone is supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day- it’s just plain good for you
- No Ice Cubes Necessary- the water is already cold. Which saves money because we’re not opening and closing the freezer 50x’s a day for more ice!
- Water is always cold and on hand whenever we want it.
- July 13, 2011 at 6:39 am #430071Tangee
Good reasons to me. I need to do the same thing!
- July 17, 2011 at 3:24 am #397880beths
I do the same, my water comes from a spring on my property, filtered of course but I’ve yet to find water that taste better to me, then my own. Oh and it’s free!
- July 18, 2011 at 11:42 am #430081FreebieQueen
I miss the fresh springs that we had on our property in New England. There’s nothing yummier than a glass of crystal clear spring water, it’s so refreshing. It’s funny, you don’t think of things like that until you move and suddenly the water that pours out of the tap is orange with rust from hard water! It’s quite a shock to the system.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.