Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues Why can I not print from this site?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Tech February 2, 2015 at 11:27 am.

• Author

Anonymous

I started printing from this site quite a few years ago and didn’t need to login. now I must login with some dumb password that you gave me that isn’t even a word. It won’t let me print anything and half the time it doesn’t email.

I am not sure why you decided to make this so hard to use. I use to loved your site but now i think twice before i go to it and end up mad that I cannot get what I want. I am 65 yrs old and I want to print my things off so I can see them better.

What can you do about this or should I just write this site off my list?

Rosey Newman

@Rosey Newman 688846 wrote:

I started printing from this site quite a few years ago and didn’t need to login. now I must login with some dumb password that you gave me that isn’t even a word. It won’t let me print anything and half the time it doesn’t email.

I am not sure why you decided to make this so hard to use. I use to loved your site but now i think twice before i go to it and end up mad that I cannot get what I want. I am 65 yrs old and I want to print my things off so I can see them better.

What can you do about this or should I just write this site off my list?

wow, that’s quite an attitude you have there, if i were tech support, i think i’d ignore that one completely. you act like your presence here is somehow helping the family that runs the site, yet your post is demanding, demeaning and just plain rude. wtf

first of all, if you forgot your password, which you clearly did, the computer generates one for you so you can get back on the site. it has nothing to do with the people that run the site. second of all, it’s up to you to go back into your user control panel (top right hand side of the page) and change it to whatever floats your boat.

after all, it was you that forgot it in the first place!

as for printing- there is a tutorial on the site and no one has to be logged-in in order to print, that appears to be an issue on you are experiencing.

:rtfm: https://www.budget101.com/content.php/4341-how-to-print

It never ceases to amaze me how demanding and ungrateful some people can be. I want to personally apologize to the owners of this site for the rudeness this person is displaying towards you, you don’t deserve it!

wow, I have to agree with NotUrAvgBear! Your post really comes through as ungrateful and rude!! I print recipes from the site daily without logging in and I never have any problems. If you’re having a hard time printing you should explain exactly what is happening or what the issue is.

“I cant print” doesn’t really tell anyone anything. What happens when you try to print? Do you get an error message?

Directions to Print:

https://www.budget101.com/content.php/4341-how-to-print

should you have a specific question or error, feel free to respond.

I think you all are being too critical of the person who is having trouble printing from this site. She is just frustrated and you should be appreciative that she is actually wanting to access your site.

@helena1111 708091 wrote:

I think you all are being too critical of the person who is having trouble printing from this site. She is just frustrated and you should be appreciative that she is actually wanting to access your site.

i responded to her. we haven’t changed the print section of the site since it was implemented several years ago. unfortunately people are often using out of date browsers or have their javascript turned off, etc, which in turn causes them to experience web browsing issues.

i personally found her post to be equally frustrating.

@helena1111 708091 wrote:

What I find interesting about all of this is that she posted her “question” asking for “help” 2 weeks ago. Tech support answered her, quite politely. Yet, she hasn’t bothered to reply back nor thank that person for helping her figure out Her computer, which is more than likely the problem.

I don’t experience display or printing issues with the site at all. People fail to realize that there are literally hundreds of different browsers, with hundreds of different versions. As well as hundreds of different devices tablets, phones, computers, laptops, etc.

They’re not all going to work all the time, it’s called life. but when you have a problem with your device and that’s what we’ve got here, she has a problem with her device, you don’t attack the people who are trying to help you.

frustration should not equal rudeness.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues Why can I not print from this site?