- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 16, 2008 at 12:29 am by .
- November 13, 2008 at 10:38 pm #266554
Great for Christmas gifts!!
16 oz white chocolate
2 red, white, green striped candy cane, crushed into small pieces
Butter a baking sheet (grease with butter) and set aside.
Heat white chocolate in double boiler over low heat until all is melted.
Add crushed candy cane to white chocolate.
Pour mixture onto wax paper-lined cookie sheet, spreading very thinly with spatula.
Let the peppermint bark cool and break it into 5 pieces.
Store in airtight container lined with wax paper, separating the layers with wax paper.
- November 13, 2008 at 10:51 pm #403453
Sounds excellent… White choc. and peppermint.
- November 13, 2008 at 10:57 pm #403455
sounds even great to add into coffee!!
- November 13, 2008 at 11:56 pm #403473
you can even melt your choc in the microwave and just mix in the peppermint
- November 14, 2008 at 1:58 pm #403522
Great idea Momof5, easy too!! Thanks!!
- November 14, 2008 at 9:57 pm #403558
Sound so good! I absolutely love peppermint and chocolate. Chick-fil-A has a peppermint chocolate shake right now for the holidays and it’s my new addiction!
- November 15, 2008 at 5:33 pm #403635
Did they just come out with that shake?? I just have to go by there now and try that!! Thanks!!!
- November 15, 2008 at 10:21 pm #403667
My hubbie loves when I make peppermint bark! I give him a ziploc bag full of round peppermints & a hammer & he goes outside on the cement & gets out all his stress (while crushing my peppermints for the recipe!) 😉
- November 16, 2008 at 12:29 am #403680
I love it Rtebalt!! That is great!!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.