- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 8, 2016 at 10:21 am by .
- November 7, 2016 at 4:32 am #374252DarkOliveGreen
I’ve been looking around and researching for the best payment solutions for our new online store. I want something that could help build a long term relationship with our potential customers. What do you think?
If you are one of our clients, what payment options will you prefer? On one hand, if you are a business owner, what is the best online merchant services that you will recommend? I need your point of view guys.Please share your preferences here. Thanks!
- November 7, 2016 at 10:57 am #463316EmySamir
I guess it depends on what you’re selling, but for the most part Paypal.com works just fine and most people already have a paypal account. It’s reputable and people know that if a business is fraudulent they can get their money back, which is important. Paypal lets you accept all types of credit cards.
Your other online options are amazonpayments, Multisafepay, Authorize.net, Braintree, Eway, Google, Sagepay, ePay and PayEx. Personally, I won’t use a companies form online if it doesn’t offer paypal or Authorize.net, because I don’t trust the rest.
- November 8, 2016 at 6:45 am #463319DarkOliveGreenI didn’t know Paypal can accept credit card payments. Definitely will take note of that. What we’re currently considering is the online credit card processing of TSys.
I’ll have to take note of the other providers you listed as well. Thanks for the help!
What would you suggest we look for in a provider?
- November 8, 2016 at 10:21 am #463323FreebieQueen@DarkOliveGreen 1066625 wrote:
I didn’t know Paypal can accept credit card payments. Definitely will take note of that. What we’re currently considering is the online credit card processing
I’d have to agree with Emy, I also prefer Paypal or Authorize.net. I very, very rarely use anything else. Aside from that, they’re dirt cheap compared with other companies.What to look for?
Reliability, Security, Expense/Cost for your business, Interchange Plus Pricing, PCI Compliance
Basically, Stay away from any company that you cannot find a crapload of reviews about & make sure it has a decent rating in the BBB.Good Luck!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.