What is your ultimate goal?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What is your ultimate goal?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

MY ultimate goal is to have some of our teeny tiny estate left when I die for my kids and my handicapped grandson. I am trying to live within our Social Security but am having a difficult time of it. I have spent too much lately on dental and cars.

However, I am intending to create a new budget for 2009 plus a saving system to keep our taxes, and house insurance and car insurance with enough to pay each when they come due.

We have a lot of insurance going out of our SS checks. Two life insurance policies, two Medicare D policies, two SS supplimental policies. We only get to use about half or less of our SS checks to live on. Although our home is paid for Thank GOD!, we still struggle. Lights and heat skyrocketing plus food and gas etc…you all know the drill…..We had to take a lot out of savings this past year and have to again, with a lot of unexpected dental work etc. So…. my ultimate goal is to retain our savings and have an “estate”. dash

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What is your ultimate goal?