- May 11, 2006 at 9:09 pm #236613LissKeymaster
View our Complete article here:
- January 18, 2009 at 12:32 am #410504
I have heard with some of these you get things like the cleanliness of a bathroom at a service station at 12:00 am. How true is this?
- January 18, 2009 at 8:36 pm #410633I am too afraid to try these, I do not like the idea of using my $ upfront and then submitting the receipt.
- January 18, 2009 at 9:03 pm #410636
I agree as soon as I see I have to put any money at all into it, I close the webpage.
- January 18, 2009 at 10:07 pm #410652
I think that is true, if you have to pay they probably are not legit.I worked for two companies and they both were fine. One had you go to a gas station, take a pic of the bathroom to upload and fill out a 10 minute questionaire for $4.
The other company did Publix shops and I really liked those because you got paid $7 plus reimbursed $10 for what you bought. But you had to stop in each department and ask an employee a question so it was time consuming.
- December 12, 2011 at 11:33 am #430823
- January 27, 2014 at 1:40 am #449278To be a Mystery Shopper….you should never have to pay a company to start working!!!
if you are asked to pay something up front….it’s a scam!!! you have to sign up and some places have tests you must take first to see if you are qualified in certain areas but not all do this. most companies just want to see how well you can write and how observant and detail oriented you are.
- January 30, 2014 at 7:10 pm #449564
There are some companies where their shops will require making late night/early morning visits…..service stations, restaurants, convenient stores….and yes, you will be required to check out the bathroom for the shop. This is usually a requirement in all retail shops. They want to know if it’s clean, the floors, walls and mirrors clean, has enough toilet paper, paper towels, all working equipment, trash not full or overflowing….those kind of things.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.