What is everyone being for Halloween?

Holidays & Special Occasions Halloween What is everyone being for Halloween?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I’m being Leatherfaces girlfriend lol … What is everyone else being?

Myself. I do not think I have dressed up for Halloween since 1984. Not a big day for me, but I do like to go bar hopping to people watch.

This is what we will be doing this weekend since the holiday is in the middle of the week.

Well, we went to a halloween party last night and I cracked my sons skull open . . .

He wanted something a bit gory. It came out pretty well for my first head gash effect and took less than 5 minutes to create.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I’m being…just me.
      That may be enough to scare the entire neighborhood. lol
      The only thing we’re doing this Halloween is giving candy out. Well, giving it out when I can keep the dogs from scaring people.
      (Seriously, my dogs are a hand full, but I love them.)

@jkpjohnson 253386 wrote:

Myself. I do not think I have dressed up for Halloween since 1984. Not a big day for me, but I do like to go bar hopping to people watch.

This is what we will be doing this weekend since the holiday is in the middle of the week.

Oh Well bar hopping sounds fun! Hope you have a good time!

@Liss 253469 wrote:

Well, we went to a halloween party last night and I cracked my sons skull open . . .

He wanted something a bit gory. It came out pretty well for my first head gash effect and took less than 5 minutes to create.

Wow yeah that came out really good

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

@MrsPaws 253502 wrote:

I’m being…just me.
      That may be enough to scare the entire neighborhood. lol
      The only thing we’re doing this Halloween is giving candy out. Well, giving it out when I can keep the dogs from scaring people.
      (Seriously, my dogs are a hand full, but I love them.)

Lol aw I’m sure your not scarey , what kind of dogs do you have?

I love my dog too

I don’t think there is going to be a halloween for me :/ there’s a hurricane heading right here now…

I’m not dressing up but my 10 year old is going as a black cat and my 3 month old I’m going to dress up as a pumpkin.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Holidays & Special Occasions Halloween What is everyone being for Halloween?