Stuff I’d Like to See General What craft/hobby are you working on right now??

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

So what kind of crafting are you doing..??

Right now I’m gathering info and supplies for sandblasting/sandcarving. But since I don’t have everything I need as of yet…I’m beading miniature tea pots out of seed beads! Yes it’s a time consuming job but they are so cute when done.

Will have to take a pic of one and post it so you can see how cute they are…

I particularly like birdhouses. When I moved into my mum’s condo with her, I had no where to put my many birdhouse. Well I finally found a way (around the rules and regs for the condo association) and decided to add one before spring came to see if I could fetch a wren.

It’s been sitting on my dining room table for a few days, needing a bit more spray adhesive and some acrylic matte coating so it doesnt rot out in a year. There is not a way for me to add an image without a URL….. so if you’d like to see it please let me know how to upload a pic .

. . .

its been fun working on it.

Nothing right now, but with this cold weather I might start some kind of light quilt for the couch. Nothing big, this would be my 1st attempt at making a quilt 😉

Wonder what happened to my post? I asked if you could explain sand-blasting to me.

I like to sew/quilt!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General What craft/hobby are you working on right now??