- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated February 17, 2013 at 12:47 pm by .
- January 18, 2013 at 4:21 pm #314037
So what kind of crafting are you doing..??
Right now I’m gathering info and supplies for sandblasting/sandcarving. But since I don’t have everything I need as of yet…I’m beading miniature tea pots out of seed beads! Yes it’s a time consuming job but they are so cute when done.
Will have to take a pic of one and post it so you can see how cute they are…
- January 23, 2013 at 5:16 pm #436630
I particularly like birdhouses. When I moved into my mum’s condo with her, I had no where to put my many birdhouse. Well I finally found a way (around the rules and regs for the condo association) and decided to add one before spring came to see if I could fetch a wren.
It’s been sitting on my dining room table for a few days, needing a bit more spray adhesive and some acrylic matte coating so it doesnt rot out in a year. There is not a way for me to add an image without a URL….. so if you’d like to see it please let me know how to upload a pic .
. . .
its been fun working on it.
- January 24, 2013 at 12:27 pm #436649
Nothing right now, but with this cold weather I might start some kind of light quilt for the couch. Nothing big, this would be my 1st attempt at making a quilt 😉
- January 24, 2013 at 4:31 pm #436656
Wonder what happened to my post? I asked if you could explain sand-blasting to me.
- February 17, 2013 at 12:47 pm #437295
I like to sew/quilt!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.