What are some of your Christmas traditions.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What are some of your Christmas traditions.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This is a great topic. I would be interested in hearing others also. Well here are ours, We all go out ( my husband and I and our four children) an we get our Christmas tree at a tree farm.

Then Christmas eve Morning we have a big breakfast and decorate the tree. On New Years day we all go out and plant our tree in the front yard. Then each years we decorate the trees outside.

We also get the entire family My brother and his family and all of us and we make many different Christmas cookies, We deliver a Small box of cookies to all our neighbors. Our tree use to be decorated a little strange. It has things on it from since we were married 23 years ago.

We have a potato masher that hangs on the tree since we meet in the Boys Home Kitchen where we both worked, we have tin cans from our car from when we got married an banners from when the house was decorated for each of the kids, l can not remember
      all the things. Now that we go and get a tree that we can watch grow we have changed our decorations a little we string popcorn dried fruit and use some birds and pine cones and decorate our tree. It is very simple.

We also do not spend a lot on gifts everything is homemade and we do buy gifts for the Sargent Santa who delivers new toys to a group of kids. We all go to Mass Christmas sat Midnight. I know we do a lot more but can’t seem to remember.

have a Blessed Day Joy

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What are some of your Christmas traditions.