What are some of your Christmas traditions.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What are some of your Christmas traditions.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Mary
      you may have started an avalanche here.
      I decorate the house at least most of the first floor.
      I have two christmas villages a small set and a big set, the big set under the tree and the small one on a table or the organ.
      On Christmas eve we Go to one or both services at the church (5 P.M. and 11P.M.), both of these are candle lit services with the five o’clock one geared to Families. IF we do not to the 5 pm service we go to my sisters for a polish/Russian Christmas eave dinner, of Scallops, Perogies, Fried Whiting, shrimp, Halupki and some other favorites.
      Christmas day is spent at my son’s with a non traditional dinner of Lasagna, and other treats.
      I usually try to bake starting after Thanksgiving so I have enough to distribute to family members.

My dad lives with my niece (his granddaughter) and she does not bake much. I also try to make candy molds.
      If you need some other
      details I can supply them.
      Gail North East PA.

mluckduck8@aol.com wrote: This year I would like to start some family traditions for Christmas. I would love to hear from others what some of your ideas are. Mary Moses

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List What are some of your Christmas traditions.