- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 27, 2014 at 9:46 pm by .
- January 17, 2014 at 6:51 pm #337086lala72
We finally paid off our credit card and we now have no debt except our home. I’m so happy to be able to save more. The budget download from this site helped greatly.
We now plan to save up to 3 months expenses and pay down our home. It’s in need of some repairs and it looks like we’ll be able to get it fixed up enough to sell it. Our biggest dream right now is to buy several acres of land and live peacefully there.:041:
- January 18, 2014 at 4:20 am #448573denisern
Congratulations! That’s my goal too!
- January 20, 2014 at 4:47 am #448742SLSaver
Congratulations! We are starting the Financial Peace University in two weeks and hope to join you in your debt free except the house joy very soon! Any other tips you would care to share on your journey to becoming debt free?
- January 20, 2014 at 12:26 pm #448755proudmama4
Congrats! This, also, is my goal.
- January 27, 2014 at 9:46 pm #449327lala72slsaver;410998 wrote:Congratulations! We are starting the Financial Peace University in two weeks and hope to join you in your debt free except the house joy very soon! Any other tips you would care to share on your journey to becoming debt free?
We always paid more than the minimum payments.
We truly live below our means. We don’t pay for t.v. and I’m considering cutting the home phone because that will save $35 a month.
I love to cook and bake and I cook just about every meal. Since my husband gets paid monthly I write menus for a month. We’ve been followers of Dave Ramsey for years.
I have the book Financial Peace and it has so much great information. Good luck to you.:razz:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.