Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Welcome to B101 Challenges! START HERE

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Welcome to Budget101.com’s Challenges!

Challenges are questions that are posted on the site whereby someone (sometimes multiple people) are randomly selected to receive Various Goodies in the Mail based on their participation.

Challenges are sometimes referred to as “Goodie Giveaways” throughout the site.

You can Read the Full details of What challenges are and how they work here.

if you’re wondering how the lucky winners are chosen, you can read more about that Here. (official rules can be found here as well)

Challenges that are closed & a winner has been drawn will have an icon beside them that looks like this:

Challenges that are Still open and accepting new entries will have an icon beside them that looks like this: indicating time to play is running out!

just a note please note, this forum was originally for contests and was altered for challenges following multiple member requests. while we have made every effort possible to locate and share past challenges, this is still an incomplete listing. as of january 2, 2014- ALL new Challenges will be listed here for easy searching/location for entry and to see who the lucky winners are!

We hope this makes it easier for you to locate the challenges and Play!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks… This is great… 🙂

Excited to to participate and win soon.. 🙂

Sounds fun. Can’t wait to start!

Glad to be here 🙂 Can’t wait to start!

Glad to be here. And really excited to participate. Thanks!!!

Happy to be here. Can’t wait to win!!!!!

I really want to be able to accomplish some of these. How fun is this?!?

Looking forward to the new challenges, because I love challenges.

Participant

Always looking forward to a challenge!

Looking forward to entering some of the challenges, much more fun when your doing a challenge with a group.

This is a great idea

Still finding my way around

It would be awesome if I was able to win. This is such a cool benefit to an already great site!

A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but it doesn’t keep us from buying it.

Can’t win the lottery…might as well give the challenges here a try! Great site 🙂

Thanks, this sounds like fun, sure hope I am a winner, never won anything before!

Thank you for this info and I hope to try one of the challenges

I am here but do not know what I am doing. Do not understand forums too much and navigating them. Time will only tell, lol.

This site seems to have alot of detail to it..looking forward to figuring it all out

I forgot about this. Ill see what’s going on here.

How fun! I’m so excited I found this website!

Hi,
      Just joined and can’t wait to see all the cool ideas and contests!

en garde, and thank you. :113:

Looks fun! Interested in how this all works.

Really excited to bea member and to start saving!

I’m new and super excited! Thank you for such a great site and free.

Looking forward to winning prizes, uploading my mobile home makeovers and DIY creations and commenting on other member ideas. God bless to everyone.

Here’s hoping this can help in my process to change my financial life!

Hello from North Dakota. I am currently working on fixing my financial woes. I hope this site works for me

Sounds fun hope i am able to find the challenges

Thank you for this great explanation!

Awesome! This sounds like fun!!

Can’t wait to try a Challenge!!!!

showered with love I am ready and eager to start!

These challenges will get me back into the kitchen!

Participant

This is great!
      I can’t wait to participate!

Howdy ya’ll! I have to admit I find everything on screen a bit overwhelming! Hoping to figure it all out soon and join the fun!

Thanks for adding me. cloud9 smilie

OK, I’m looking for the the challenges, but the last one is over with. Where’s the current challenge? The links you sent are only for this forum, but anything past the 6th are not here.
      Would like to participate, but can’t if you don’t post the challenge.
      Thanks.

@MrsEd 625188 wrote:

OK, I’m looking for the the challenges, but the last one is over with. Where’s the current challenge? The links you sent are only for this forum, but anything past the 6th are not here.
      Thanks.

There are currently 2 open challenges posted in the Challenge forum: https://www.budget101.com/forumdisplay.php/123-B101-Challenges

@MrsEd 625188 wrote:

Thanks.

you’ve got to visit the challenge forum and look for the ones that still have the showing.

There’s 3 open challenges right now, but the facebook post said they’ll be closing today so you’d better hurry.

Attachments:

@xstepmom 625377 wrote:

You’ve got to visit the Challenge forum and look for the ones that still have the showing.

There’s 3 open challenges right now, but the facebook post said they’ll be closing today so you’d better hurry.

When I made that post, the most current challenge was the $5 recipe challenge.
      And it said that replies dated the 5th and the 6th would qualify. It was already the 7th, when I saw it, yet it is still open. Now you have more current challenges, but they were not there before I made my post, that went to moderation.

Attachments:

@xstepmom 625377 wrote:

You’ve got to visit the Challenge forum and look for the ones that still have the showing.

There’s 3 open challenges right now, but the facebook post said they’ll be closing today so you’d better hurry.quoting what it says on that challenge.

Quote:
      the challenge question is :

do you have the best dirt cheap dinner recipe? if so, share it for your chance to win an asus tablet!

wondering how to play?

1. Click this link & share your dirt cheap dinner recipe

2. Dinner must cost $5 or Less (total), Give a general breakdown

3. Dirt Cheap Recipe that receives the most “Thanks” will win.
      4. Want to see the Current Entries?

Visit this Link, all entries dated the 5th-6th Qualify

Attachments:
      Keymaster

Yes, MrsEd, that is correct. It was extended because the CMS area of the site was completely down for nearly 24 hours and many people were unable to access the challenge.

Thank you for the Challenges info still kinda confused but think I’m good! Thanks again have a great day

would like to give it a try. sounds like it can be alot of fun.

Fun! Will be entering as many as I can!

Thanks – excited to get started!

Looking forward to finding one I can participate in…thanks!

First day first post…excited to save and win.

This is my first day and I guess my second post after my newbie post.

Just signed up with Budget101!

New here but I love this place already!!!! showered with lovetwo cents

First Day! First Post! Looking forward to some challenges!

We get to win with saving and chances to win goodies too! Fun, fun, fun for the new year!

I’m so excited! I can’t wait to play, and hopefully win.

Thank you for sharing so many great ideas!

Yhanks for the idea. I can’t wait to start!

any current challenges? anxious to start playing and winning!

Brand new here, am I in the right place to look for the new challenges?I dont know

@mrskorba 882911 wrote:

Brand new here, am I in the right place to look for the new challenges?I dont know

Yes, the challenges in the forum with the Clock Icon are the ones that are still open. The ones with the Trophy have been closed.

You can read more about challenges here:
      https://www.budget101.com/giveaways/4209-b101-challenges/

this is exciting!…would love to save, create, redo, and reuse things make great gifts and unique creations for my home as well
      as cook like I’ve been a pro for years!

Hi, it’s me again, I found this challenge on a different forum not under the challenges link. Challenge OPEN B101 Challenge: Cooking Class- What have you learned? Is it still open?

I didnt see any mention about it at all in the winners list or open challenges. Also The creative pet challenge has been open since last year is that one still going on? Is there a way to find out how many entries we have to go till its done?

And are we allowed to make more than one entry to a challenge? Please and thank you?

@mrskorba 893366 wrote:

Hi, it’s me again, I found this challenge on a different forum not under the challenges link. Challenge OPEN B101 Challenge: Cooking Class- What have you learned? Is it still open? I didnt see any mention about it at all in the winners list or open challenges. Also The creative pet challenge has been open since last year is that one still going on? Is there a way to find out how many entries we have to go till its done? And are we allowed to make more than one entry to a challenge? Please and thank you?

The B101 Cooking Class challenge was actually a Facebook Challenge for our FB fans. It is closed. There isn’t any way to tell how many entries there are as we don’t post a count any longer. As for the multiple entry, you can have 2 entries per challenge, unless otherwise stated on the challenge.

I think I answered all your questions, but if I missed any, please let me know!!

I would like to see one to. I’m new so I’m learning.

Thanks for the info! It was very helpful.

This recipe was introduced to me from a co-worker and I love it, I use it with ginger snaps or graham crackers.

Pumpkin Dip
      3 ounces cream cheese, softened
      1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
      1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
      1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
      1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
      1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
      8 ounces Cool Whip
      Fast. Easy. Delicious. Made in 30 minutes or less

DIRECTIONS
      Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy; add canned pumpkin and spices.
      Fold in Cool Whip; mix until creamy.
      Serve with apple slices/ginger snaps/graham crackers.

Keymaster

@teapot001 919109 wrote:

This recipe was introduced to me from a co-worker and I love it, I use it with ginger snaps or graham crackers.

Pumpkin Dip
      3 ounces cream cheese, softened
      1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
      1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
      1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
      1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
      1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
      8 ounces Cool Whip
      Fast. Easy. Delicious. Made in 30 minutes or less

DIRECTIONS
      Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy; add canned pumpkin and spices.
      Fold in Cool Whip; mix until creamy.
      Serve with apple slices/ginger snaps/graham crackers.

mmmm.. that’s one of my favorites too, although sometimes we sandwich ours between pumpkin cookies

GroceryBudget101.com- – Pumpkin Cream Dream | Fluffy Pumpkin Dip

Let’s give it a try. I’m not very successful at winning however. Thx for the opportunity.

So excited I’m grateful to have the opportunity to be apart of this p!

Awesome website with great recipes and challenges with freebie? Sign me up!!! multistars smilie

Are we going to be having any new challenges soon? Also where do all the challenges post to? Here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram?

Do you have Instagram? Sorry I’ve been gone so long my laptop died and now I’m only on mobile.

Hi teapot! If this dip recipe is for the Hamilton beach challenge we are waiting for one more recipe over there to finish the challenge. Would you please please please showered with loveadd it on that post, it should I think be under this one in the forum.

Maybe. LOL I am not good at remembering or at computer stuff. But also I dont want you to miss out on winning one of the 2 little dippers (mini crockpots is what I call them) And BTW I m sad I didnt see your recipe till just now, Im bookmarking this on my computer so I can make it when I am ready for summer to be over!

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Welcome to B101 Challenges! START HERE