- July 14, 2008 at 2:53 pm #244954LissKeymaster
:great: What is the weirdest or freakiest Freebie you’ve ever received?
- July 15, 2008 at 6:06 am #397447FreebieQueenModerator
Haha, lets see..
I’ve ordered a “Fart Filter”, I’ve seen “Dehydrated Water Samples” and I remember people getting mad that they didnt actually receive the dehydrated water, they listed it as a “DUD”!!!
- July 30, 2008 at 11:29 pm #397569
haha, I got a “Hat” sizer, to measure my hubbys head.
- August 7, 2008 at 3:31 pm #397620FreebieQueenModerator
:hysterical: okay, I got a Dog TummyScratcher today.
Funny thing is, I cant find the thread, I think I sent for this a YEAR ago.
- August 12, 2008 at 11:43 pm #397682
I think my weirdest freebie was some cleaner for a catheter bag. I didnt mean to send for it, but I clicked the fill button on my robo and poof. :doh:
- August 13, 2008 at 10:24 pm #397701
The wierdest thhing that I have ever sent for is clear smoke papers. I got them and they looked like plastic. I never used them, because I don’t smoke, I just thought it would be kinda cool to get clear papers.
- November 10, 2008 at 12:58 am #403124
A while back there was a listing to join the Dewy Cox fan club for a free gift. They sent us a pair of jocky shorts with I love Dewy Cox printed on the back. But that was not bad enough.
Later they sent out a lock of his chest hair in a little cellophane wrapper. At least they gave me a good laugh.
- November 10, 2008 at 10:28 pm #403190
the dehydrated water thing is still out, I saw it the other day. Common sense says you won’t get anything, if you dehydrate water you have nothing LOL
- November 11, 2008 at 1:38 pm #403236
Wow! Dehydrated water is still circulating? That was a freebie back in the ’90s!
- November 11, 2008 at 5:59 pm #403246
yeah they have a whole website that says they sale it. LOL
- November 15, 2008 at 6:21 am #403586
lol My sis thought it was cool
The dehydrated water .. LOL that would be the empty bottle
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.