- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 7, 2014 at 11:35 pm by .
- July 6, 2014 at 6:32 pm #343942
I haven’t been on in a while so I figured I’d post my weekly menu. Starting tomorrow we are having….
Monday 7/7: Beef Stew over rice with yeast rolls.
Tuesday 7/8: Frito Pie Casserole
Wednesday 7/9: Mexican Cornbread w/beef and cheese and crescent rolls ( my pregnancy craving)
Thursday 7/10: Hobo dinner ( hamburger patty topped with sliced onions and potatoes and seasoning, wrapped in foil and baked, with a salad
Friday 7/11: eating out
Saturday 7/12: spaghetti w/ meatballs and garlic bread
Sunday 7/13: Having our sons first birthday party so I’m making finger foods and sandwiches.
- July 6, 2014 at 10:10 pm #455640
Good for you for posting! You have a great menu;-D The meals for Tuesday and Wednesday sound really interesting. Care to share recipes?
AND I love ‘hobo’ meals…you can prepare just about anything that wayat home — in the oven or on the grill or camping…just putting the packets on the campfire!! What kind of finger foods (my favorite) are you planning for your son’s birthday!
- July 6, 2014 at 10:21 pm #455644
good ideas…think I’ll try it
- July 7, 2014 at 11:35 pm #455704
So…back to my first question…recipes?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.