- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated May 23, 2014 at 4:37 pm by .
- May 23, 2014 at 1:48 pm #342121
I haven’t posted in a while so I figured I’d post our weekly menu. 🙂
* Friday 5/23 – Baked Marinated chicken, Baked potatoes, Green beans and Yeast rolls.
* Saturday 5/24 – Grilled chicken sandwiches and fries
* Sunday 5/25 – Cube steak in mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, corn and orka
* Monday 5/26 – Crock pot Beef stew with carrots and potatoes over rice
* Tuesday 5/27 – Meatloaf, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and cabbage
* Wednesday 5/28 – Frozen chicken raviolis w/ pasta sauce and garlic bread
* Thursday 5/29 – Grilling burgers and hot dogs for our daughter 11th bday.
I’m running out of meal ideas!! It seems we eat the same type of stuff! 🙁
- May 23, 2014 at 4:37 pm #453579
Nice menu! Looking for Okra recipes, btw.
We get the monthly deal at our favorite butcher for around $20. The regular prices are higher, but the deal is around $1 a pound for the assortment. AND they take it right out of the case when they pack it, so we know we’re not getting some old stuff they are just trying to just get rid of.
This really helps with variety because it’s different cuts and meats every month, and then we have to design recipes around the meat. The website supercook is also great for generating unique meal ideas with what you have. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.