Stuff I’d Like to See General Weekdays fun facts:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Monday –
      Monday is the least rainy weekday.

Tuesday –
      According to a survey in 2002, Tuesday is the most productive day of the week in the workplace.

Wednesday –
      Women look their oldest every Wednesday at 3:30 pm

Thursday –
      Most of the working person thinks of weekend holidays on Thursday.

Friday –
      13th of Friday is known as black Friday & known as the world’s worst day.

Saturday –
      In areas near cities, it tends to rain more on Saturdays than in any other day of the week!

Sunday –
      Sunday is the laziest day of the week, most people spend it UN-routinely.smiley eat drink smilie

Great post Sarah, but Monday’s are also the day of the week when most heart attacks occur… And Friday the 13th is my luckiest day as that’s when I met The Love Of My Life, back in Oct, 1961… he is now my dearly departed. 🙁 And I always thought Sunday was always quite structured for me, Church and all… Great post Sarah, Have a great evening. ♥

@mawma7 433311 wrote:

Great post Sarah, but Monday’s are also the day of the week when most heart attacks occur… And Friday the 13th is my luckiest day as that’s when I met The Love Of My Life, back in Oct, 1961… he is now my dearly departed. 🙁 And I always thought Sunday was always quite structured for me, Church and all… Great post Sarah, Have a great evening. ♥

Thanks for the reply, these are just fun facts.

Interesting about Wednesdays. Wonder where that came from.

I only know one fact about Wednesdays I could add: more suicides occur on Wednesday than any other day of the week.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Weekdays fun facts: