- July 23, 2007 at 2:34 pm #241607BiggerPiggyBankParticipant
If you want someone to throw things at you as you leave the church. Get some
nylon netting and cut it into squares. Fill with bird seed and then tie with
a ribbon that matches your color scheme. Then people and untie them and toss
at you when you leave. The church will thank you for no rice to clean up.
And, the birds will love the seeds. And, the cost is not very much either.
- October 5, 2009 at 5:04 am #425419Hello friend,
Nice one..I liked it.:clap:
I was searching this kind of favors only..because I am bored seeing almost same favors in every wedding..
I am going to marry next month so trying to get some good favor ideas..
[note] Unapproved Advertising Link Removed [/note]
- October 5, 2009 at 12:39 pm #425422We did this at my nieces wedding and it worked great!
- February 13, 2012 at 11:09 pm #431426
We also did the bird seed. We had an outdoor wedding to save money, was very cheap, but very fun
- April 3, 2013 at 4:52 am #438461
Cheap or extravagant as long as you exchange vows with the person you love the most the place will not matter most.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.