Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Water Bottle Storage Trick

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Our entire family uses large waterbottles year round to ensure we stay well hydrated- we hike, rock climb, bike, camp and more. If you have water bottles you know how much of a pain it can be to store them, they don’t exactly fit in the cupboard easily! Here’s a Very Easy Storage tip!

Store your Water bottles in a Wine Rack!! You can get the Curved Wine Racks here on Amazon (or at home goods stores such as target, home emporium, etc)

if you don’t already have a bunch of Camelbak Waterbottles you can get them online at amazon here.

photo credit and idea shout out to CamelBak!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Avatar for Vanessa004bethaliz6894
      Participant

This is really a great idea. I may have to do this, since my kids are getting older they are wanting more adult water bottles that don’t store easily.

Avatar for Vanessa004FreebieQueen

This idea works really well for us, we leave ours on top of the fridge (everyone in our house is over 4 feet tall, lol). It’s great because the bottles don’t fit in our cupboard and we used to line them up on the back of the counter (which I hated!).

Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful idea!1heartjar smilie. So many water bottles are used by me and my family members. It is really good idea to store water bottles with beautiful racks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Water Bottle Storage Trick