- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated July 3, 2014 at 11:01 pm by .
- July 3, 2014 at 12:07 am #343823
I know that it’s early in the season, but for those of you that like to plan early…
Wassail Drink Mix
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp dried orange peel
Combine all ingredients and store in small airtight glass or plastic container. To use, stir a spoonful into a cup of hot apple juice or apple cider. You could also stir it into cranberry juice cocktail, tea, or red wine. You can increase the ingredients, keeping the same proportions, to package and gift as gifts. And add other spices if you’d like, including ground ginger and cardamom.
- July 3, 2014 at 3:16 am #455478
Sounds almost like Russian Tea.
- July 3, 2014 at 11:01 pm #455510
Except no instant tea powder, orange drink mix (Tang), or lemonade mix;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.