Washed in after reading laundry soap recipe!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Washed in after reading laundry soap recipe!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Good Afternoon:
      It is a rainy day here in Georgia. I found this site after reading the recipe for homemade laundry sauce.
      I am glad to join in and share and learn. Alot to learn here on the site, looking ahead for what all that there is.
      Colleencsmile1  smilie

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, ColleenMLove aka Colleen! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

@colleenmlove 321137 wrote:

Good Afternoon:
      It is a rainy day here in Georgia. I found this site after reading the recipe for homemade laundry sauce.
      I am glad to join in and share and learn. Alot to learn here on the site, looking ahead for what all that there is.
      Colleencsmile1  smilie

Gee. I’m here for the same reason, only from Kansas. Maybe we’ll find more good recipes here!

Hi, Colleen! Hope you are enjoying the site. Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, IvyWoods! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Washed in after reading laundry soap recipe!