walmart has 5 cent notebooks

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List walmart has 5 cent notebooks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

where in Oregon and what store? I live by the one on 82nd and johnson creek in Portland

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:48 AM, katrina schumann <krazykat7272@yahoo.com> wrote:

hi it is in Oregon; & it is not an advertised sale as such: but being the frugal person I am I make the rounds of all the stores (or have in the past) & KNOW Walmart at this time of year (& others will start) right after the 1st; so, being down to my last pen or so I have been watching for them to go on sale cuz why pay more than you have to for anything is my motto; & i spotted them in a far backcorner & the pens i needed were on the price i was willing to pay for them!

hate having to pay $1 for a package of pens when I can get them so cheap at this time of year! (when you see a great buy that you will use & is not perishable stock up & save $!) as far as i know all walmarts do this; that is why when folks say “boycott walmart” i say back to them: don't cut off your nose to spite your face. their gimmick is to get you into the store & entice you to buy more more more!

my gimmick is to take what is on sale when it is on sale & never pay more more more! staples is the same; it's the name of the game; they try & outsmart us & we get wise to their games.

— On Thu, 7/3/08, Jacqueline Mells <betterdaes@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Re: walmart has 5 cent notebooks

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:07 AM

What state is that Walmart in? Is this sale for all Walmarts?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List walmart has 5 cent notebooks