- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 4, 2008 at 3:38 am by .
- November 3, 2008 at 2:58 pm #265850
The Walgreens Take Care Health Tour is on a 300-city, 12-month nationwide health screening tour that features 10 customized traveling education and health-screening vehicles. The program will travel more than 240,000 miles to offer six free screenings:
Total Cholesterol Levels
Body Mass Index
These services are worth more than $115 in value and no appointment is necessary.
The tour aims to bring free screening services and better health awareness to local communities throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Many diseases can be detected through screenings long before any symptoms are noticed, making awareness the key to remaining healthy.
Limited locations. Click on Tour schedule right hand column to see locations.
- November 3, 2008 at 3:02 pm #402438
Great freebie — I wish they were coming to my state!
- November 4, 2008 at 3:34 am #402564
Of course, mn is left out again lol
- November 4, 2008 at 3:38 am #402565
I forgot, the us states it includes are:
al, ak, ca, fl, ks, la, nj, ny, nc, ok, sc, and tx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.