Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Drug Stores Walgreen’s Only $1.00 Off Sally Hansen or La Cross

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have a coupon if someone would like it. It is for $1.00 off a Sally Hansen nail product or La Cross implement. Good until 3/3/1/09.

PM me if you are interested and I will mail out.

UPDATED 1/18/09 – THIS WAS TAKEN!

~Shell

Hello,
      I am interested in receiving that coupon. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks =)

@SmileMaker36 101084 wrote:

Hello,
      I am interested in receiving that coupon. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks =)

I can’t figure out how to send you a private message. The forum specifically says to deal with these through PM so please contact me that way with your address.

Thank you,
      ~Shell

Okay Shell,
      I didn’t know what the heck that PM thing is.. I sent you my information via a message I sent to your Facebook account. I just wanted to thank you again for this AWSOME coupon!!.. =)

@SmileMaker36 101570 wrote:

Okay Shell,
      I didn’t know what the heck that PM thing is.. I sent you my information via a message I sent to your Facebook account. I just wanted to thank you again for this AWSOME coupon!!.. =)

I will check it now. Are you a member of this site? When you are a member, usually a link comes up near that plus that says “Private Message” or something like that. I wonder why it won’t let you do it. Oh well. I am sending it out to you tonight f your address is in my facebook email!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Drug Stores Walgreen’s Only $1.00 Off Sally Hansen or La Cross