Vonage

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am going through a crisis with Vonage. They have the worse business tactics that I ever seen. I decided to go back to my old way doing the media thing.

I tried to return the equipment. They would not accept it. Then they took out the money that the equipment was worth out of my checking account.

It left me with nothing for the rest of the month. I went to my bank and the bank manager really helped me. I'll get my money back when I return the equipment.

By the way most of their workers are in the Philappines so they have a different set of scruples than the ones in the United States even if they do work for a company based in the US. I had a friend from the Philappines point that out to me.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Dee Bleau <dejeffbleau@yahoo.com> wrote:

What is the discount? Maybe I will do that. It would be nice NOT to have that bill.

I was also thinking of calling on my computer to find that out also.
      Dee

Rhonda Bates <Rhonda0793@gmail.com> wrote:

I have had Vonage for three years and I am still happy with them. I got a significant
      discount by paying for a year in full. I have paid them in full for two years.

Rhonda in TX

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Marguerite <flyladystuff@yahoo.com> wrote:

does anyone have any experience with this? they are offering free

installs right now. I have heard a couple of bad things about them so
      I am wondering.
      thanx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.