- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 29, 2014 at 12:52 pm by .
- October 29, 2014 at 12:52 pm #347511
Veteran’s Day is Nearly here, here is another Fabulous business that is taking the time to show their support for our Fine Vets…
Where: The offer is good at all Calhouns locations in Tennessee: Turkey Creek, Pellissippi Pky, Bearden Hill, Neyland Drive, Ft. Loudon, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the both Nashville locations at Rivergate and White Bridge.
What: In honor of Veterans Day, veterans can choose from a 1/2 slab of Hickory Smoked Bar-B-Que Ribs, Southern Fried Catfish, Hickory Smoked Bar-B-Que Pork Plate, or Chicken Calhoun. The offer also includes a soft drink.
When: Tuesday November 11th
Requirements for this offer Include:
- All Military Welcome (Active & Vets)
- Arrive in Uniform or Show ID
- Proof Of Military Service is Required (Proof of Service includes: U.S. Uniformed Services I.D Card, U.S. Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e American Legions, VFW), Photograph of yourself in uniform, wearing uniforms, DD214 & Citation or Commendation)
- Dine In Only
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.