- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 3, 2014 at 11:51 am by .
- November 3, 2014 at 11:51 am #348156
Veteran’s Day is Nearly here, here is another Fabulous business that is taking the time to show their support for our Fine Vets…
Where: all Claim Jumper locations will be offering a free meal for veterans.
What: The menu includes fresh baked pot pies, Tilapia Bianca, Roasted Tri Tip Dinner, Roasted Tri Tip Shrimp, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Salmon, Black Tie Pasta and Chicken Fried Steak
When: Monday, November 10
Requirements for this offer Include:
- All Military Welcome (Active & Vets)
- Proof Of Military Service is Required (Proof of Service includes: U.S. Uniformed Services I.D Card, U.S. Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e American Legions, VFW), Photograph of yourself in uniform, wearing uniforms, DD214 & Citation or Commendation)
- Dine In Only
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.