- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 29, 2014 at 12:52 pm by .
- October 29, 2014 at 12:52 pm #347512
Veteran’s Day is Nearly here, here is another Fabulous business that is taking the time to show their support for our Fine Vets…
Where: California Pizza KitchenVet
What: Stop by your local California Pizza Kitchen on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 to choose a pizza, full size salad, or pasta from the special Veterans Day Menu when you dine-in.
When: Tuesday November 11th
More Info: https://www.cpk.com/
Requirements for this offer Include:
- Arrive in Uniform or Show ID
- Proof Of Military Service is Required (Proof of Service includes: U.S. Uniformed Services I.D Card, U.S. Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e American Legions, VFW), Photograph of yourself in uniform, wearing uniforms, DD214 & Citation or Commendation)
- Dine In Only
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.