Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Vera Family Recipe for Week Of January 18th

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Sunday: Dinner at parents: Meatloaf

Monday: Shake & Bake Chicken with Broccoli

Tuesday: Sandwiches & Salads

Wednesday: Macaroni & Beef Jalapeno Bake

Thursday: Pasta and Salads

Friday: On Your Own Night (Bagel Bites, Chicken Fingers)

Saturday: Home Alone Meal (steak & rice)

Participant

good looking menu;-) what do you make available to go with the ‘on your own night?’

Great recipe ideas! 🙂

@mos 102221 wrote:

good looking menu;-) what do you make available to go with the ‘on your own night?’

I am not sure what you mean. I either have Bagel Bites or Chicken Fingers. It is an “easy” night. I am usually so busy on Fridays I just throw something that takes less than 10 minutes in…so this is frozen or those 90 second meals that you throw in the microwave.

~Shell

Great menu. I like the on your own night, I need to have a night like this myself!

Participant

oops! I was thinking that you laid out the ingredients and they had to make their own! LOL!

Participant

oops! I was thinking that you laid out the ingredients and they had to make their own! LOL!

@mos 102835 wrote:

That would be a great idea, actually! I would do that for sandwiches or bagel pizzas, maybe?

@mos 102835 wrote:

That would be a great idea, actually! I would do that for sandwiches or bagel pizzas, maybe?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Vera Family Recipe for Week Of January 18th