value going down

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #256969

      Hi Group,

      I have been wanting to move for a while. However, the value of my house has gone down by about ten percent. Should I still try to move or wait until the value increases again? I am afraid if I wait too long the neighborhood will become worse.


      Test your Star IQ Play now!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.