- February 1, 2014 at 11:00 am #337972
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you’d better start planning now. And the worst part about it? The fact that every girl has such high expectations for the holiday that it is nearly impossible to meet.
That means you’d better work really hard to give her what she wants, even if it seems impossible. Maybe it’s not too hard if you make a plan and know what you are doing.
Steps to plan
According to Wiki How, these are the steps you need to follow to plan your romantic Valentine’s Day date. I’ll discuss each of them in more detail:
1. Consider your loved one’s preferences: This day is not about you. Don’t take her to your favorite restaurant your get your favorite gifts. Think about what she likes and doesn’t like.
Most of all, listen to her hint what she might want leading up to the day. If she makes any kind of comment about a Valentine’s Day date or gift, take notes.
2. Focus on the food: Everything we do in life is surrounded by food, so make sure your date has the right kind. This can range depending on the relationship. If you are just starting out, you might consider a more casual approach at a steakhouse or burgers.
For those who are more serious but considering taking the next step, try a more expensive restaurant that you need to dress nicely for. For those who have been married a while, you might try getting creative by putting together a picnic in your living room or taking her to her favorite restaurant.
3. Set the mood: This will depend on the kind of relationship you have too. For married couples with kids, getting away and having the mood focused on each other might be everything you need. For married couples without kids, it might be more about turning off the TV and finally taking a look at each other.
If you are newly dating, don’t do anything too romantic. It could really freak a girl out, but make sure you do plan something, so she knows you are thinking of her. Those who are in a serious relationship and considering the next step should get really romantic by being considerate, kind, and offering the most romantic atmosphere possible.
4. Arrange a gift: For married couples, this gets tricky. You’ve already bought her jewelry, flowers, candy, stuffed animals, and more in the past. If you haven’t, you should probably get all of those gifts for her. The most important thing for married couples is surprise.
Have flowers sent to her work. She’ll never be expecting it, and it will make a huge difference to her mood when the date begins. You might even consider getting Jumpin Jammerz footy pajamas to surprise her and make things comfortable for the night.
For couples just starting out, you might try getting her something a little more modest. Don’t give her something that feels permanent, like jewelry. Try the flowers, chocolates, and stuffed animals approach. Jewelry is reserved for more serious couples.
If you are looking at the next step, jewelry is definitely the right answer.
5. Play up the element of surprise: Even if a girl says she doesn’t, she wants to be surprised. When you surprise her, it means that you were thinking of her, and that’s what truly means the most to a girl.
6. Tell your loved one why they are so special for you: It’s not Valentine’s Day if you don’t do this. The whole point of the holiday is typically lost on couples trying so hard to celebrate without remembering the point. Without this, she’ll be disappointed.
With this, you can do away with everything else. If you write her a love note or just spend a minute telling her how much you love her, you’ll find success.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.