- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 3, 2009 at 4:32 pm by .
- February 3, 2009 at 4:32 pm #270274rtebalt
1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
24 slices turkey pepperoni with 70% less fat
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
1. If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray or grease large cookie sheet.If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400 F. Spray or grease 15×10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Unroll dough on work surface.
With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into 4 rectangles. Place rectangles on cookie sheet. Cut 1-inch slit in center of wide edge of each dough portion; on opposite wide edge across from slit, pinch dough together to shape point of heart.
Slightly separate each cut slit, and gently press dough into a 6×5-inch heart, creating slight rim on edge of dough.
3. Divide pizza sauce evenly onto hearts, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top each with 6 slices pepperoni and 3 tablespoons cheese.
4.Bake classic crust 13 to 16 minutes, thin crust 9 to 13 minutes, or until crust edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake up to 2 minutes longer.
Makes 4 pizzas
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.