Vacant house woes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #260859

      Open up your local yellow pages and look for an independent agent.

      You can also go to and find an agent. Explain that

      you need insurance for a vacant house. You can buy 3, 6, 9, or

      12-month policy. Yes, it will be expensive, but less expensive than

      force-placed insurance coverage. Raise your deductible to get a lower


      On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:40 PM, nowurcooking75

      <> wrote:

      > My son and I reside in Ohio. I own a house (actually the mortgage

      > companies do) that currently has two up to date mortgages on it for

      > almost 10 years now. I’ve been trying to sell the house for almost a

      > year now and so far have had no luck. I do have a realtor, done open

      > many open houses, and over 20 showings. I am working my butt off

      > trying to sell this house with my agent.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.