Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Uses for Hair Conditioner

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

What WD 40 is outside the house in the garage, hair conditioners is inside the house. Fixes all the same things. Use hair conditioner to clean your bathroom tile, or the fiber glass type**even the glass…removes soap scum.

Use hair conditioner from dollar store cheap I happen to like the Flex hair conditioner fragrance. I was hand washing some knee highs in the bathroom, and didn’t want to go get the fabric softener from the laundry area, so I used the Flex, rinsed well and have been using it every since. And for more than just the knee highs.

(for many many years now)
      Kelly in il

Visit my webpage: All Jewelry is made to order. Also all is made with sterling silver and Swarowski
      Crystals.
      Check out my page and there are pictures on there of what can be made https://www.myspace.com/kellykrystaljewelry

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Uses for Hair Conditioner