- August 21, 2015 at 12:24 pm #360922TashdanParticipant
I come from a Use what you have family, you don’t really go out and buy things unless they’re absolutely necessary. With that thought, we have a lot of fishermen, hunters aka sportsmen in our family and tons of old equipment that needs to be retired.
here’s a really sweet idea to share some great photographs of their catches through the year.
take an old rod and hang it on the wall, hang photographs from it like this:
it’s an awesome way to repurpose an old rod and add a really rustic décor to the home.
they do have different ones available for sale on amazon too.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 3, 2016 at 9:46 am #462844
It’s superb idea. Last year I decorate my living room wall with wall decals and photo frames but this seems nice idea. Thanks for sharing.
- February 22, 2016 at 9:32 am #462914
Yeap,creative idea for saving money and it’s a reasonable way to use resources.
- February 10, 2017 at 6:14 pm #463537LissKeymaster
I love this idea, It would be great in a mancave too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.